So what do YOU want for Christmas little girl? And what did I get…well…
1. A traffic-free ride to JFK to pick up Mr. Court
2. Monkey pajamas from my mom (when in doubt – go with monkeys)
3. A new Bible (which I asked for) but has yet to be inscribed hint hint
4. A book entitled Be Angry (But Don’t Blow It) – no further comment, but flying plates are in there
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding on DVD
6. The Magic Bullet – it’s a blender
…and much much more!
1. Flat iron
2. 1 full place setting of our china (from Mom)
3. Other stuff that are surprises
What I did and will NOT get…
1. A pony
2. A puppy
3. A monkey
4. A baby
5. A new bike…but Sam got one with flames on it and a kickstand and it’s real cool.
Mostly what I got for Christmas this year was a fulfilled promise. My Abba Father made me a promise and he came through, and I’m very thankful that He keeps those promises…even when they seem to take a bit to materialize.
Thanks for the gift!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!